Bringing the UK's Premier AX Club Together

Looney
Topic Author

Paid Member Details-Join up and have your Tech Q's Answered!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 pm

The new AX Owners Club Membership has now been upgraded to feature a Membership pack which includes:

> Unlimited Paid Member Access to the Forum (One off Payment!)
> 2 x AXOwnersClub Car Stickers

Both Shown below:

Payment methods for this marvellous offer are displayed below:

TO PAY BY CHEQUE:

Please Write a cheque stating: Pay AX Owners Club The sum of Ten Pounds Only ------------------------------

Along with your cheque please include (On a single piece of A4 plain white paper), the following details:

FULL NAME
PRIMARY ADDRESS
FULL AXOC USERNAME (Which has Already Been Pre-Registered by Yourself)
EMAIL ADDRESS (linked to your AX Owners Club ID)
CONTACT NUMBER/S (Incase of email problems either end)

Send the cheque and the added information to:

L Beresford
AX Owners Club Membership,
245 Crewe Road
Alsager
Stoke on Trent
ST7 2JJ

TO PAY BY PAYPAL:

Visit https://www.paypal.com/ and then Logon. Click SEND MONEY then enter the email address: membership@axownersclub.com. The receivers name will appear as: Lyndsay Beresford.
Then enter EXACTLY £10.50 including the subject as: AX Owners Club Membership as this will appear on your DEBIT/CREDIT card bill.....
If you feel generous then any bigger amounts wouldnt go amiss!
Any payments made SMALLER than £10.50 will NOT be acted upon and contact by email will follow as to Re-trying, mistakes etc .

If you pay through paypal, then PLEASE can you email me at lynz@axownersclub.com with the following details.....

FULL NAME
PRIMARY ADDRESS
FULL AX Owners Club USERNAME (Which has Already Been Pre-Registered by Yourself)
EMAIL ADDRESS (linked to your AX Owners Club ID)
EMAIL ADDRESS (If different to the one above, the one used when paying through Paypal)
CONTACT NUMBER (Incase of email problems either end)
DATE OF PAYMENT ON PAYPAL

##### PLEASE NOTE#####

Further more regarding payment methods, please can you send an email to admin@axownersclub.com confirming your actions so i can be assured of who and whats coming to me in the near future.....

If you have problems with the email address i have mentioned above, please use the following:

admin (@) axownersclub .com
OR
ryan (@) ryanmt .com

Any further Questions about membership and payment please contact Admin (Lynz), or a moderator.

Please note Membership is subject to availability.

Thanks,
AX Owners Club Admin