Last week I have bought a new USB-RS232 so I now am able to connect to my programmable ignition. Next to the ignition mapping that I had for my previous setup, I have created and uploaded an ignition mapping based on the ignition curve of the AX Sport. Friday June 26th, I will let the engine be tuned on a rolling road.
I now also have fixed the gas and choke cables. They are now connected correctly to the carburators. To get a good vacuum reading, I have ordered a vacuum balancer tube. Have to wait until it arrives, I have ordered it in the UK.
And bit by bit, the build is continueing. Last job will be to organize the electronics under the bonnet. But for now, I'm satisfied
Last friday was the big day, time to put my red GT on the rollingroad for tuning. After tuning and testing and tuning and testing, etc. finally we ended with 106,1 bhp and 121,7 nm at the wheels. When taking a lost of 15% in account in the driving train, this results in about 125 bhp at the crankshaft.